El Paso International Airport (ELP)
Airlines and Terminals
(El Paso, Texas - TX, USA)
Serving the largest US and Mexican cities on the US-Mexican border, El Paso International Airport (ELP) is an important gateway for tourists and businesspersons traveling from across both countries and beyond.
The two-story terminal building has two concourses, with all arrivals and departures using the upper floor.
American Airlines and Aerolitoral have the shorter Concourse A (West) all to themselves, while all other airlines utilize the main Concourse B (East).
The one passenger terminal serves all passengers and airlines with ease. Ticketing is located on the ground floor, while final security screening is conducted on the upper floor.
- Terminal - serves numerous destinations throughout the United States and Mexico. Major airlines include: American, Aerolitoral, Delta, Southwest and United.
The following list shows the main airlines that serve El Paso International Airport (ELP), shown here grouped by concourse.
- American Airlines
- American Eagle
- American Eagle (SkyWest Airlines)
- Delta Air Lines
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
- United Express (ExpressJet Airlines)
- United Express (Mesa Airlines)
- United Express (SkyWest Airlines)
- US Airways Express (Mesa Airlines)
- US Airways Express (SkyWest Airlines)